Registration Information and Inquiry Process
Registration for South Louisiana Giving Day has closed. Registration for the 2019 South Louisiana Giving Day will begin Monday, January 7, 2019.
Click here - https://youtu.be/YL1LBiaVrvM
Who can participate?
Eligible organizations are:
- 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations headquartered or providing services in Louisiana.
- Registered and in good standing with the Louisiana Secretary of State.
- Public and private schools are eligible. Please contact your school board office for details.
- Churches are eligible to participate
Why should my organization participate?
South Louisiana Giving Day is a great way to boost your organization's fundraising efforts. Our event allows nonprofit organizations, churches and schools to reach potential new donors with the visibility that only a statewide effort can generate. To ensure success, your profile needs to be updated on www.SouthLouisianaGivingDay.org and custom-branded to tell your story.
Items needed to participate
- EIN Number and IRS Tax Determination Letter
- A brief description about your organization and your fundraising efforts/goal
- Photos that best represents your organization
- A logo that represents your organization
- A website address (if available)
- Links to your social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram pages
- A video featuring your organization (if available)
What is the cost to register my organization?
There is no charge to nonprofit organizations, churches and schools to participate.
How can our organization be most successful with South Louisiana Giving Day?
Attend a registration/training session and check out our tips in the Toolkit.
Who can our organization contact if we have questions about South Louisiana Giving Day?
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or comments.